
Donovan and the next door neighbors playing catch in the common ground behind the house. Warming up for the pitch and then the release. Pat and I where very impressed with him being able to keep up with 11 and 14 year old kids and getting the ball to them and them being able to hit it without lunging to get the ball. He loves his sports.

2 comments:
Very fun!!! I want to see the pics of your cakes and cookies. Hey-and where is your countdown for Gulf Shores? I didn't know you guys were going to Myrtel Beach! Sound like fun...Who are you going with?
We are going on our 1st Family vacation.By our selves. We planned it in February before we knew about Gulf Shores. We are trying to see if we can get off the Friday before our vacation to come to the shores before we go to Myrtle Beach. The cookies and cakes are posted.
Post a Comment