Rachelle's Birthday

Donovan Birthday

August 4, 2009

Vacation Myrtle Beach

The first day at we arrived at Myrtle beach. The kids had no fear at all. Took the boogie board and headed for the ocean.

Dinner at Tenna’s Face painting cookie decorating and balloon animals. So much fun.

100_1815

Second Day at the beach. Back at the boogie boarding.

100_1838

Putt Putt Golf

100_1847

100_1848 100_1849  100_1855100_1856

Pirate Beach Blast Dinner for the evening live DJ,dancing, singing and games for all ages. ARRRRRRRR.

100_1859

After dinner off to the Family Kingdom. Kids are still raring and ready to go. Couldn’t believe it. 

100_1880

Euro Jump. Rachelle was doing flips and having a blast. Donovan not so sure he wanted to jump so high.

 

And off to Donovan’s favorite the rides.

100_1906

Mom just one more please??????????

Third Day Ripley’s Aquarium

100_1934

The Baby exhibit at Ripley’s.

More Babies. Sea Horses, Jelly Fish, and Fishes.

The Aquarium.

100_1989 

Broadway at the Beach a couple of restaurants we visited.

Kiss Coffee House to neat.

100_2050  

100_2059 100_2061

Senor Frogs we stopped by for some appetizers. The only one state side so far. Really laid back atmosphere.

100_2063

Are appetizers Nacho’s, mozzarella sticks, and bucket O wings. 

We went to a show this evening called The Cirque Le Grande it was a amazing show. Unfortunately  pictures were aloud to be taken.

The fourth day

100_2133

 

This day it rain part of the day so we went to check out some of the Hot Spots.

100_2122 100_2125 

100_2128

Then of to the show. The Spirit of Ireland. Rachelle got to take a picture with all of the Irish Jig Dancers, she was so happy.

100_2131

 

The Last day at the Beach. Are Little Mermaid.

100_2179

 

100_2189

 

The Dolphin Boat Ride VERY hard to get a good picture.  The one good picture I got.

100_2261 

The Kids on the boat ride.

There are many more pictures I would love to share but this post is very long, so I thought I would end on this note. And By the way waiting on the parasailing pictures to come in the mail. I will post them as soon as I get them. We didn’t want to risk losing the camera on the banana boat ride out. So hope everyone enjoys the pictures.

No comments: