Rachelle's Birthday

Donovan Birthday

May 10, 2010

Mother’s Day At the Park!!!

Today Pat surprised me. I just love the park and try to go biking or roller blading anytime I can. I have been saying that I wanted to go as a family for a while now since the weather is nice, and the kids where supper excited when we pulled up to the park and so was I. We got to go roller blading and I didn’t even know he had are blades in the car. But wa la the trunk open and there were are blades and Rachelle was thrilled her first to time blading with us was on Sunday. Such a blast I could not ask for more I just love to be outside and in a park, but with my roller blades and my family double bonus.

IMG_5565 

IMG_5569 IMG_5575 IMG_5581  IMG_5585

All Smiles!!

IMG_5570

IMG_5580

Thank You Pat, Rachelle and Donovan for a wonderful outdoors day Mommy’s favorite. Then we had home and Pat made my favorite dinner Chicken Flamingo.

YUM YUM YUMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!

IMG_5590

Breaded Chicken with provolone cheese,mushrooms, broccoli, angle hair pasta with a white wine lemon butter sauce.Thank you all for a wonderful day.Hope everyone's Mother’s Day was enjoyable.

No comments: