Rachelle's Birthday

Donovan Birthday

June 27, 2010

Concert Time

My mother and law and I went to see Lynard Skynard, 38 Special, and Brett Michaels. We had a great time. A great show to. And I have to say that Brett Michaels is still one hot man.

IMG_6762 

.38 Special

IMG_6748 IMG_6747   IMG_6754 IMG_6757 IMG_6759

Bret Michaels.

IMG_6795

 IMG_6763 IMG_6767 IMG_6804 IMG_6774 IMG_6806IMG_6791 IMG_6833

IMG_6802 IMG_6824

Brett Michaels Look a likes. Pretty good. They got a lot a people stopping them for pictures and giving them complements.

IMG_6832

IMG_6977 IMG_6978

Lynard Skynard

IMG_6913

 IMG_6865 IMG_6970 IMG_6872 IMG_6861 IMG_6910

IMG_6964 IMG_6954

Brett Michaels and Lynard Skynard.

IMG_6946 IMG_6945 IMG_6948 IMG_6953

Encore

IMG_6974 IMG_6975 IMG_6976

What a great show. It was pretty hot outside to begin with. But I have to say I had a great evening. We had a lot of fun, laughs, and we loved people watching witch gave us a lot of good laughs to. Thank you Jacque for a great evening. I had a blast!!!

No comments: