Rachelle's Birthday

Donovan Birthday

September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010

On Saturday we went to Home Depot for a kids workshop. And got to see the Home Depot Car.

IMG_8437  IMG_8438IMG_8443 IMG_8439IMG_8441 IMG_8444IMG_8446  

And went to the park with Aunt Jaqui and Ben.

IMG_8450 IMG_8449

Pat and I went to a Birthday Party for Mike.Happy Birthday Mike.

IMG_8459IMG_8454IMG_8458  IMG_8456IMG_8455IMG_8453    

Today we went to Eckert's Apple Orchards.

IMG_8504

IMG_8503 IMG_8460

Waiting to get on the tractor to go pick apples.

IMG_8463 IMG_8465

Some cool old cars we saw.

IMG_8470 IMG_8472

On the tractor going to pick apples

IMG_8471

Picking apples Donovan got so excited to pick apples and told us we had to twist and pull to get the apples off the tree.

IMG_8474 IMG_8478 IMG_8482

Look I got and apple and they are yummy.

IMG_8483 IMG_8484 IMG_8486

Look at the Beautiful Apples.

More apple picking.

IMG_8499 IMG_8488 IMG_8493 IMG_8496

We also check out the Country Store.

IMG_8502

When we came home we made Apple Crisp,apple muffins and apple pie. Yummy in the tummy.

IMG_8507 IMG_8505

IMG_8508

Happy Labor Day. Hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can smell them from here.