Rachelle's Birthday

Donovan Birthday

January 2, 2011

Christmas time is here so spread some holiday cheer..

Santa made his delivery!!!

IMG_0224

Christmas Morning

IMG_0227 IMG_0226

The Kitties even got toys!!

IMG_0229 IMG_0228

Waiting for Rachelle to get home for Christmas.

IMG_0230

Rachelle Made it home yippee !!!!!!

IMG_0235 IMG_0231

Then off to Great Grandma’s House we go…

Great Grandkids snowman cookies. Too cute!!

IMG_0249

 IMG_0250 IMG_0252

IMG_0255

Ben’s First Christmas.

 

Then we are off again to Grandpa and Grandma’s house..

IMG_0272

Scarf's I made for the Girls

IMG_0270 

Donovan and his Bike he was so excited!!!!

IMG_0274

IMG_0275

Rachelle and her Nail Studio, so happy!!

IMG_0277

Daddy and Ben

IMG_0281

I just have to share this. Such a creative gift I just fell in love with it.

Made by my Sister n Law Jaqui, she did an awesome job.

I couldn’t wait to get it hung up. It looks Great.

IMG_0282Thank you to all!! We had a very blessed Christmas with Family creating memories that will  last forever.

Laughs,smiles, and good time had by all.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas too!!!!!

No comments: