Rachelle's Birthday

Donovan Birthday

July 18, 2011

Bubble Blowing Art

I had everything on hand. Here is what you need-

IMG_3682

Liquid Soap

IMG_3681

Acrylic Paint

IMG_3683

Straws and Water

All you have to do is pour some soap into the bottoms of each cup. I used about 2-3 Tablespoons. Then I squirted several big squirts of paint, different color in each cup. Then I poured 1/4-1/2 cup water. You don't want the solution too diluted. I had to do a trial run. The best way to test it is to blow into the cup, check the amount of bubbles...you want lots...and check the concentration of the color...again you want it darkish.
Once you have the ratio right, put in the straws.

 

IMG_3665 

Get a few washrags ready.
And then let your kids go to town.
They will LOVE blowing bubbles in the paint...

I mean really it is all I can do to get them to not blow bubbles in their milk, so of course they love this.

 IMG_3666 IMG_3667

IMG_3668 IMG_3669

 IMG_3670 IMG_3671

IMG_3672 IMG_3673

 IMG_3677 IMG_3678

IMG_3674

IMG_3676   IMG_3679 

 IMG_3690 IMG_3685

 IMG_3686  IMG_3689

Very fun the kids loved it.

No comments: