Happy Birthday to my Beautiful 11 year old.
Man where did 11 years go I can remember the first time,
I held you in my arms and heard you cry it was music to my ears.
Your first steps, first haircut,first tooth, first fall, your first words all seem like yesterday.
And before me now is this beautiful girl named Rachelle,
that is in fifth grade being so independent and growing up before my eyes.
Before I know it I’ll remember your first boyfriend,your first dance, you driving away in a car.
You are smart, funny, a little loud, active, love to dance and make people laugh.
I’m so gifted to watch you grow into to such an independent gal.
I love you to the moon stars and back Dinker’s.
Happy Birthday Rachelle.
Opening Presents !!!
Precious Moment # 11!!!
More gifts
Cake Peace Ya’ll
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Rachelle Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Dinker’s.





No comments:
Post a Comment